We view children as competent and involved learners that have the right to reach their full potential. We believe that play, relationships and partnerships with families and the community are central to learning.
We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, staff, families and volunteers.
We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and have a moral, legal and ethical duty of care to ensure the safety and security of all children, staff, families and volunteers in our workplace.
We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, children from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse background, and to providing a safe & inclusive environment for children with a disability.
We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our leadership team, staff and volunteers to achieve these commitments.
At Brandon Park Preschool we offer:
- 4-year-old Preschool
- 3-year-old Preschool
Brandon Park Preschool is part of the bestchance Early Years Management (EYM). bestchance child family care is a not for profit organisation which has been providing support to children and families since 1895.
Objectives of Early Years Management
- To improve outcomes for children and families through the provision of quality education and care programs.
- To provide educators with a consistent and professional employer.
- To support and provide opportunities for accessible, quality professional development and networking.
- To provide expertise and resources to ensure that regulatory requirements are met and quality standards achieved.
- To remove the regulatory and legal responsibilities of committee members in their voluntary capacity at the kindergarten. The workload is reduced and volunteer Parent Advisory Groups can enjoy building engagement and family connections within the service.